In addition to the fixed details, each license also has a name and description that you can edit to help make the license easier to identify in the table on the License Manager page. To view and/or edit these:
1. Open the Search & Preview License Manager as described above.
2. Click on the Name of one of the target license in the table. This opens the action menu for your selected license.
3. Choose Edit Properties from the action menu.
4. The Edit License Properties page opens.
Make the following settings:
Name: Enter a name for the license. This is shown on the Search & Preview License Manager page.
Description: Enter a short description for the license. Use this to make the purpose of the license more clearly for you and other administrators. This can only be seen on the Edit License Properties page.
5. Click on OK to apply your settings.
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...