The support tickets is an effective and constructive way to solve issues together.
|Open||New issues, Replies (response) from the user|
|In Progress||Is been handled, assessed, worked on, escalated|
|Awaits Expert||Waiting for expertise and further investigation|
|Contact Direct||User working directly with expert (dialog outside the ticket)|
|Awaiting Reply||Waiting for user response, further information etc.|
|Re-assigned||Owner is being changed, are moved to another department|
|Awaits Patch||Wait for the next patch to be released|
|Awaits Vx.x||Wait for a specific software version to be released|
|Awaits Release||Wait for the release there will solve the issue|
|Resolved||A solution is found and suggested|
|Solved||The issue is solved|
|Closed||Ticket is deactivated and closed (if needed it can open again)|
If the status is Awaits any kind of new patch or version release, the ticket will be “sleeping” in the relevant category.
When there is news regarding your issue and a new patch or version, the ticket will “awake” again
Ticket status with “AWAITING REPLY” without response, will automatically be deactivated after 24 hours and closed after 48 hours. This is to make the Support & Service Service Center effective and make the ticket support owners able to take care of a lot more parallel tickets
When tickets are – “DE-ACTIVATED, CLOSED, RESOLVED, SOLVED” – don’t worry, just use the ticket again and the ticket will automatic be “OPEN” again and continue in use as normal.
- "Quick Links":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/quick-links
- "Video Guide":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/video-guide
- "Preview +500 File type & format List":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/500-plus-file-formats-list
- "Start your FREE trial":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/search-preview-trial
- "Request a quote":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/contact-support
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...