At the site-collection level, you will be able to see each of the search tabs created at the farm level, including the all of the specific settings made there. You can also choose to do any of the following:
• Override some or all of the inherited settings for some or all of the inherited search tabs.
• Add new search tabs
• Establish the search-tab order, as displayed by the Search Tabs Web Part.
Settings made at the collection level will only apply to the current site collection, its subsites, and their pages.
To make search-tab settings at the site-collection level, do the following:
1. Log onto SharePoint and navigate to the top level of the appropriate site collection.
2. Select Site Actions > Site Settings > Modify All Site Settings. The Site Settings page opens.
3. Under the Site Administration heading, click on the Search & Preview search tabs link.
You now see the Search Tabs page for the selected site collection.
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...