USE OUR HOMEPAGE “CONTACT AND SUPPORT”:https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/contact-support
- Use our homepage to submit a support ticket
- Request for an Search & Preview Key License File
- You will need to have your active License Key File ready to be attached your Ticket
- How to find the active Search & Preview License Key File
- Check if it is time to upgrade – see supported versions
- Why upgrade now
- Please state in your Ticket what version you will be using
If the Search & Preview Software in use, don’t have the possibility or are not configured to Automatic Updates, then it is the customer’s responsibility to request and follow our guide in the Support & Service Center for a new License Key File.
- Remember to request on time, delivery time is normally 5-10 working days
- The request/order process for a new License Key File, can start as soon as payment is received and registered in our systems
- Request and payment can be done in good time if needed for planning etc.
- In most cases – depending on the software – an extra add-on service can be purchased for automatic email of the License Key File after approved payment.
If the Search & Preview Software in use, have the possibility and are configured to Automatic Updates, you will get your License Key File automatic after payment is approved.
- Remember to activate your new Key License File after upgrade*
- How to activate the new Key License File
Need more help with this?
FIND CONTACT & SUPPORT IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...