You can preview files external to SharePoint – e.g. custom Content Management Systems.
Search & Preview can automatically crawl CMS external storage locations and generate images ready to instant preview in SharePoint search results.
The crawling process is highly configurable and you can even define that less frequently used locations to be accessed “on-demand”.
This is highly relevant in scenarios with many millions of files or when files are frequently updated.
|WHEN||Generation of the preview image of the files.|
|FULL SPEED||Continuously crawl and generated at full speed|
|SCHEDULED||Plan and Schedule the crawl and generated jobs|
|IDLE CRAWL||Use server(s) Idle time to crawl and generated less frequently used files, in order to save resources.|
|ON-DEMAND||Whenever a file is being requested by the front-end, the preview image is generated and stored for an Instant preview next time.|
- "Quick Links":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/quick-links
- "Video Guide":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/video-guide
- "Preview +500 File type & format List":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/500-plus-file-formats-list
- "Start your FREE trial":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/search-preview-trial
- "Request a quote":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/contact-support
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...