The support tickets have to be an effective and constructive way to solve the issues together.
Not considered as support:
- Issue of a character there can’t be solved within the ticket in the Support & Support Center
- Issue of the type, we can’t solve within a short and effective dialog on max. 2-3 replies
- Issue on a support level not covered by the customer’s agreement and/or assurance
Example of issues not considered as support:
- Phone, online and on-premises meetings
- Information gathering
- Material analyzing
- Diagnostic of installation
- Specific installation issues
- Service issues
Need more help with this?
FIND CONTACT & SUPPORT IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...
Thanks for your feedback.