Price and value can change
Decrease or increase of pricing
Software and service prices are not always stable, enhancements, valuta rates, maintenance expenses, human resources, etc.
- When software price changes and the Software Assurance renewal price are calculated on the software prices, the renewal prices will follow
- When the renewal process & handling cost changes – the renewal fees will follow
If your renewal invoice is not 100% updated to a Software License inventory price value, then this will be indicated in the Renewal with the text: Limited price time
This Indicate your Software License inventory value and the calculated renewal of the Software Assurance price are out of synchronization etc.
- Software License prices are decreased or increased
- Handling cost are decreased or increased
- Renewal price is not been synchronized for a period of time
- The Software Assurance are in-process of being synchronized
Maximum of decrease or increase on renewal and Software Assurance price:
- The Software Assurance renewal price will maximum could be decreased or increased with (+ / -) 20 percent yearly
- The fees will maximum could be decreased or increased with (+ / -) 50 percent) yearly
- The renewal price will continue to decrease or increase to the Software License inventory price value and renewal calculation are synchronized
Maximum of decrease or increase on renewal and Software Assurance price does not apply to:
- New acquisition of software or service
- Renewal and Software Assurance invoiced with wrong or error amount
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US ON OUR HOMEPAGE ...