Search & Preview are counting the Servers in use
- A server is considered any server/computer using/running the software
- A server license has to be acquired for each server/computer in use.
The maximum of servers allowed to be used should be according to the number of servers acquired and indicated in the License Key File
Select only the wanted active running Servers
If the SharePoint farm has MORE active web front-ends, identified by having the “Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application” service running, then you will need to setup / select the servers running Search & Preview to match it with your License Key File.
In it is easy to configure with select of the active servers using Search & Preview
Select active Servers
- "Quick Links":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/quick-links
- "Video Guide":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/video-guide
- "Preview +500 File type & format List":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/500-plus-file-formats-list
- "Start your FREE trial":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/search-preview-trial
- "Request a quote":https://docs.ontolica.com/search-preview/1/en/topic/contact-support
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...