For each search-tab configuration, you are able to configure how search scopes will be shown by Search & Preview Search Dialog Web Parts that use that configuration. To find and configure these settings, do the following:
1. Go to the Search Tabs page for the site level at which you want to create the new scope group as described in “Search-Tab Configuration and Inheritance”.
2. Click on the search tab for which you want to modify scopes and select Configure Search Tab from its action menu. This opens the Search Tab Configuration page.
3. Click on the Search Scopes link under the Other Settings heading on the Search Tab Configuration page. This brings you to the Search Scopes page.
4. Click on the Settings button in the toolbar of the Search Scopes page to open the Search Scopes Settings page.
5. Use the Search Scopes Settings page to configure the general search-scope settings as described below.
6. Click OK to save your changes.
Need more help with this?
FIND CONTACT & SUPPORT IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...