Settings made at the application level will be available to all site collections, sites, and pages that are part of that application. To make settings here, do the following:
1. Log onto the SharePoint Central Administration site.
2. Click on the Application Management tab.
3. Under the Search & Preview for SharePoint heading, click on the Manage Search & Preview Modules link. The Manage Search & Preview Modules page opens.
4. Under the Search & PreviewSearch heading, click on the Manage Search Tabs link.
5. Use the Web Application drop-down list to select the web application that you wish to configure. You now see the Search Tabs page for your selected application.
Need more help with this?
FIND CONTACT & SUPPORT IN OUR HOMEPAGE ...