Settings made at the application level will be available to all site collections, sites, and pages that are part of that application. To make settings here, do the following:
1. Log onto the SharePoint Central Administration site.
2. Click on the Application Management tab.
3. Under the Search & Preview for SharePoint heading, click on the Manage Search & Preview Modules link. The Manage Search & Preview Modules page opens.
4. Under the Search & PreviewSearch heading, click on the Manage Search Tabs link.
5. Use the Web Application drop-down list to select the web application that you wish to configure. You now see the Search Tabs page for your selected application.
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US email@example.com OR use our homepage