Resetting MondoSearch’s registry
1) Make the changes you need to in the MssInstall.cfg file found at C:MondoSearchSearchHostdata.
2) Delete the existing registry key at HKLM>Software>Mondosoft
3) Open a command prompt
4) Drag the MsmSetup.exe program from the c:MondoSearchInstancesPublicExec folder onto the command prompt
5) Make a space after the command prompt
6) Drag the MssInstall.cfg file onto the command prompt from C:MondoSearchSearchHostdata.
7) Hit return.
If everything is ok, it should tell you that the installation was a success and how many more installs you have.
Log into the insite and see if the search engine is working again.
NB: If you have an MJ or MI license you will have to change the pincode at the bottom of the file before you can do this, no matter what the change.
Need more help with this?
CONTACT US ON OUR HOMEPAGE ...